SAP S/4 HANA is an ERP software part of the SAP Business Suite designed for larger enterprises. This solution has more simplicity, compelling features, and a massive increase in efficiency, such as planning and simulation options in many conventional processes.
Although it is easy to use thanks to SAP Fiori, SAP S/4 HANA is a powerful but complicated system. It is essential to work with a partner who has an excellent reputation for planning and delivering the solution based on your requirements. As implementations can be lengthy, the Vantree EDI Team goes above and beyond, working with your implementation partner, to make sure the EDI process is as transparent as possible and ensure you are comfortable with the new IT environment. We do our best to make complex integrations easy.
Once implemented, Vantree’s Integrated EDI solution for SAP S/4 HANA transmits all EDI documents between your business and your trading partners without any human intervention.
The Vantree Team takes care of the entire EDI implementation giving your IT, Accounting & Operations Departments the peace of mind knowing someone is working closely with your implementation partner and trading partners on your behalf. We become an extension of your company!
We are responsible for contacting your trading partners, establishing all EDI connections, mapping all EDI documents, setting up any partner configurations, and completing internal and external testing.
Once delivered, you will have full visibility on documents flowing in and out of your system, through one single trusted data pipe – the Vantree EDI Network.
24/7 Data Flow Monitoring
Vantree’s EDI Solution for SAP S/4 HANA includes 24/7 transaction flow monitoring ensuring documents are received, sent, and acknowledged around the clock. The solution also consists of all system validation of data coming in and out, ensuring you are always working with clean data.
As with all our solutions, alerting includes automatic emails sent to a list of contacts showing a daily or weekly report of transactions with their statutes. You will also have access to our online portal to have even more visibility to view, search, filter, and re-queue documents. The best part is, you have those functionalities within the SAP S/4 HANA interface as well.
Every integration is tailored to each customer, no matter the industry, the EDI document type, or trading partner. Inbound and outbound EDI documents mapped with a 1-many or 1-1 relationship.
To view some of the documents we trade for our customers today, click here.
Inbound EDI Documents
- Inbound documents transfer from trading partners to the fully managed Vantree EDI Network.
- The documents are delivered to your SAP S/4 HANA system in the required format from your SAP System.
- An automatic document confirmation sent back to the Vantree EDI Network to confirm receipt and document processing.
Outbound EDI Documents
- Outbound documents coming from SAP S/4 HANA deliver to the Vantree EDI Network in native SAP formats.
- Document maps to individual requirements for each of your trading partners on the network.
- A 997 electronic receipt is sent to your trading partners, confirming the delivery of the information.
EDI Document Processing & Implementation Environments
Whether you choose to work with Intermediate Documents (IDOC) or Process Integration (PI), Process Orchestration (PO), Vantree’s happy to accommodate your goals and accomplish the method you are most comfortable. Vantree’s EDI Solution for SAP S/4 HANA is also available for implementation in the Cloud and On-Premise.
The benefits of working with Vantree’s EDI Solution for SAP S/4 HANA:
- Centralize your data
- Ease of use in S/4 Hana interface
- Full visibility on documents
- Resolve errors quickly
Why trust Vantree with your EDI needs?
- Prevention systems in place
- 24/7 monitoring and automated alerting emails
- Honest and transparent communication
- Culture of mutual aid focused on you
- Average response-time less than 4 hours
- Dedicated EDI Support Team for you
What makes Vantree unique is our ability to connect you with a Project Coordinator & EDI Analyst dedicated to your company. Our Support is always available during the Implementation, Go-Live, and beyond, ensuring you are still working with the same people.
If you are interested in learning more, please contact us. Let us formulate a package tailored to your budget.