SAP Business One EDI Integration
Automate manual processes, speed up order processing and improve data accuracy with Vantree’s EDI integration for SAP Business One.
Powerful and Automated EDI Solution for SAP Business One
Are you searching for a powerful and reliable SAP Business One EDI integration solution? Integrating Vantree’s EDI solutions with SAP Business One (SAP B1) will enhance supply chain management, streamline operations, minimize errors, boost efficiency, and facilitate better communication with trading partners for small to medium-sized businesses.
Vantree can assist you in seamlessly importing and exporting documents with your trading partners using Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) through the SAP Business One ERP interface you are familiar with. This will lead to enhanced data accuracy, quicker data exchanges, and improved operational efficiencies. You have more visibility into your data, fewer errors in shipping and billing, and you increase the speed by which you send and receive documents and data with your trading partners.
SAP Business One EDI Integration Brochure
Did you know that 96% of users feel bogged down with redundant tasks related to Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)? And that those same users spend on average eight hours per week performing manual data entry tasks and correcting EDI-related mistakes?
That’s why effective EDI and API automation is critical, especially for small and mid-sized companies. Not only does our integration service speed up and streamline your business processes by as much as 70%, it also eliminates redundant tasks and enables your users to maximize efficiency.
EDI Integration for SAP Business One facilitates much greater operational efficiency for your business outcomes, resulting in substantial cost savings and significant return on investment.
Seamless Integration and EDI automation with SAP Business One ERP
With the Vantree EDI solution for SAP Business One, you can efficiently, reliably, and automatically import and export documents to and from your trading partners with EDI. And you can do it using the same SAP Business One ERP interface that you work with every day, giving you the ultimate in visibility and control. With an end-to-end view of their data, your users will dramatically reduce the time they spend on trivial and redundant tasks.
How Does SAP Business One EDI Integration Work?
Our Vantree Connectivity Suite (VCS) sits between you and your trading partners and automates the integration, translation and delivery services of EDI and non-EDI documents to and from your SAP Business One ERP.
- Any document, from any partner: Our hands-on, personal approach and proprietary software allows our team to design a fully customizable solution for your company, down to each trading partner relationship and each document type.
- Familiar interface, simple functionality: With all functions fully integrated into your familiar SAP Business One there’s no new interface to learn, and our automated processes and the intuitive layout of your Vantree Dashboard make it simple to import, analyze, and process incoming documents.
- The Vantree EDI Tab: Your Vantree tab is your command center within SAP Business One ERP, allowing you to easily receive, validate, and send any inbound and outbound documents from/to trading partners, 3PL, e-commerce, and drop ship companies in just a few clicks.
- EDI Document Management & ASN Builder: The EDI Document Management module, DocMan, is where you can manage multiple EDI documents such as a Purchase Order (850), Invoice (810), and more. Your Vantree EDI Dashboard also contains a second module to generate ASNs (856), allowing you to create labels for physical shipments, saving time for you and your customers.
Deep SAP B1 integration tailored to your unique needs
Your business is unique and so are your requirements. That’s why we fully customize your solution for deep integration, based on your business, your trading partners, and your document needs.
- Optimize your workflows with increased efficiency;
- Strengthen your relationships with cleaner data, fewer errors, and faster reaction times;
- Invest in your future by anticipating growth, freeing up resources, and future-proofing your business;
Superior flexibility and ease of use
Any environment. Any trading partner. Any document.
Our integrated, automated, and intuitive integration solution makes it simple to import, analyze, and process incoming documents.
DocMan allows you to manage more than a dozen different inbound and outbound EDI documents.
In this module, there will be two windows available to you. The first one is the EDI Document Management Window where you will access and process new incoming documents in real time.
When you click on the documents tab, you can:
- View all incoming EDI documents
- You can filter by status and by Reference #
- And filter by from and to
- You can preview document content like items, descriptions, SAP price and EDI price
- Have full control on validation rules, the ability to process EDI documents and much more!
ASN Builder - Comprehensive Courier Integration
Our second module called ASN Builder is where you can generate your Advanced Shipment Notices (856) and print customized labels for your trading partners.
When you click on this module, you can:
- Create ASNs based on SAP A/R Delivery
- Have a customized setup based upon shipping and trading partner requirements
- Have multiple packaging algorithms supported such as pick and pack, pack per line and standard pack
- Alternate standard pack customized per trading partner
- Controlled pick and pack based on predefined number of packages and repackaging of deliveries
- ASN builder is compatible with several WMS systems
- Regenerate and reprint packing list
- Regenerate and reprint matching UCC-128 or MH-10 labels thanks to third party label printing software Bartender from Seagull Scientific
Our third module called EFT is where you can create incoming and outgoing payments based upon the Remittance Advice (820) for faster invoice payments.
When you click on this module you can:
- Automatically apply payments to SAP A/R Invoice and credits linked to consolidating BP/father card
- Link unmatched customer reference numbers Remittance Advice (820) to SAP invoices and credits
- And apply payment to payment means and G/L entries and remarks
Managed EDI for SAP Business One
We reach out to your partners on your behalf to kick-off the relationship and begin the integration process.
We take care of establishing, monitoring, maintaining and updating all connections for you.
We perform the EDI documentation map, creating the circuits to begin processing your data accurately to your trading partners and back.
We conduct internal and external tests to ensure all data from each document map is extracted and inserted from and to the right fields in your system.
We do our absolute best to meet your deadlines by presenting an implementation plan and fail-proof go-live strategy.
We log every transaction, backed by a sophisticated error notification system, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
We offer all-encompassing support that includes trading partner support, meaning we speak to them on your behalf.
While you focus on servicing your clients, we take care of managing the EDI integration process for you.
Our Trading Partners
FAQs About SAP Business One EDI Integration
What is EDI?
EDI stands for Electronic Data Interchange. It consists of a highly secure, automated exchange of electronic data (such as purchase order, invoice, and delivery note) between businesses or trading partners. In order to communicate efficiently, EDI uses a standardized format that enables completely different systems to communicate and share important data with each other.
The advantages of EDI integration to SAP Business One
Ensure your electronic document interchange (EDI) are compliant
Don’t worry about EDI! We handle everything for you. We provide technical support, implementation services, training, maintenance, and consulting. We can help you get started quickly, and we’ll take care of the rest.
Avoid time-consuming manual data entry
Manual order fulfillment is both a time consuming and error-prone process. Vantree’s SAP Business One EDI integration automates various processes while reducing the probability of human errors.
Documents sent and received from business partners and customers must be processed efficiently to maintain a strong commerce network and customer relationships. Here are some examples of EDI documents automated with Vantree’s Business Central EDI integration:
- Invoices – 810 invoices;
- Sales orders – 850 purchase orders;
- Ship file – 856 ship notice/Manifest;
- Debit/credit memo – 812 debit/credit adjustment;
- Cash receipt – 820 payment advice;
- Purchase order acknowledgement – 855 purchase order acknowledgement;
- Sales order – 860 purchase order change request;
- Delivery- 945 warehouse shipping advice;
- Invoice – 882 summary invoice;
- Inventory goods receipt – 944 warehouse stock transfer receipt advice;
- Purchasing A/P goods receipt PO – 943 warehouse stock transfer receipt advice;
- Item master/Warehouse inventory – 846 inventory report;