Careers at Vantree
If you have marketing/social media experience, strong multitasking skills
and consider yourself a team-player, this is a great opportunity for you.
Montréal, QC (Due to Covid, this internship will be remote)
Vantree Systems is an EDI service provider helping customers exchange data around the globe. We strive to provide EDI services delivered with human connection – making EDI compliance and complex integrations easy. We are looking for a helpful, motivated & empathetic candidate who is willing to learn, solve problems and excel with an experienced and diverse Team.
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Assist in creating content for all content platforms e.g. social media, direct mail, and web
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback
- Reach out to potential leads / customers via social media
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
- Assist in the management of website
- Bilingual: French and English (speak/write)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for learning and growing in the marketing field/Technology field
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Instagram)
- Flexible work schedule
- Ability to multitask and take initiative
- Hardworking and dedicated outlook
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or currently working towards a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Previous experience with the use of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro) and social media management tools (Hootsuite) a plus
To learn more
We believe that technology services should be managed with more human connection in mind. We deliver strategic EDI automation solutions, driven by a partner-for-life philosophy and a deep commitment to simplify user experience.
What is EDI?
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) is the exchange of business documents between organizations through the cloud. This method is used to replace traditional faxing and mailing, to improve efficiency, speed, while eliminating manual entry and reducing errors.