Careers at Vantree
If you have marketing/social media experience, strong multitasking skills
and consider yourself a team-player, this is a great opportunity for you.
Vantree Systems is an EDI service provider helping customers exchange data around the globe. We strive to provide EDI services delivered with human connection – making EDI compliance and complex integrations easy.
If you have programming experience, strong multitasking skills, and consider yourself a team-player, this is a great opportunity for you. We are looking for a helpful, motivated & empathetic candidate who is willing to learn, solve problems, and excel with an experienced diverse team.
- Participate in the design, development, and integration of EDI documents within various ERP, WMS & E-Commerce platforms
- .NET development in C#
- Troubleshoot integrations with different ERP/WMS/E-Commerce systems
- Troubleshoot existing maps and implementation
- Troubleshooting EDI translation and communication tools
- EDI Mapping of various X12, EDIFACT, XML, etc. transactions
- Develop and maintain various communication protocols and setups (i.e. AS2, SFTP, FTP)
- Develop custom output programs from trading partner data
- Develop new ANSI/ X12 implementations for documents
- Develop parse programs from customer files
- Log progress in a project management tool
- Respond to customer inquiries
Education and Experience Requirements
- College-level programming or math
- Bilingual: French and English (speak/write)
- Experience with SAP Business One, Microsoft NAV, Business Central, F&O, NetSuite, Sage X3, Acumatica (asset)
- Experienced with EDI ANSI X12 standards (asset)
- See what people are saying about working at Vantree Systems on Glassdoor
- For more information about our company, visit our About Us page
Expected start date: 2021-07-01
Starting at: $45k/year
- 100% work from home
- Cell phone paid
- IT setup paid
To learn more
We believe that technology services should be managed with more human connection in mind. We deliver strategic EDI automation solutions, driven by a partner-for-life philosophy and a deep commitment to simplify user experience.
What is EDI?
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) is the exchange of business documents between organizations through the cloud. This method is used to replace traditional faxing and mailing, to improve efficiency, speed, while eliminating manual entry and reducing errors.